Thursday, July 5, 2012

Christmas Eve/Day 2011

Christmas Eve started out the way it always does at my parents' house... with the kids acting out the Nativity.  Morgan was a shepherd and Madylin the angel. Nathan was a sheep this year in my brother's fleece lined jacket turned inside out.  We zipped his arms inside and halfway through the nativity story he toppled over onto his stomach and was stuck there.  It kinda ruined the mood, but it was stinkin' funny!
 My mom wanted the grandkids to entertain so here are my kids singing "Jingle Bells" and "We Wish You a Merry Christmas"
Here are all the grandkids on my side.  It was fun having them all together for the first time in years.
Christmas morning was as fun as ever.  Santa brought Nathan a bike!
He brought M&M dolls.  Here is Morgan with Robin.
and Madylin with Sandy.
Christmas was on a Sunday so here they are in their Christmassy Sunday Best...
Madylin
Morgan
Nathan, my handsome boy
Here is the family.  I am 8 months pregnant and my face looks soo chubby, but it is what it is!

1 comment:

Judy said...

I can't decide which picture I like better, the first one or the last one or all the ones in the middle. Beautiful family.