Saturday, July 7, 2012

Blessing Dress Photo Shoot

I didn't get any good pictures of Lydia in her blessing dress on the day of her blessing, so I had a separate little photo shoot with her one day.  I LOVE how they turned out.  She was so happy that morning!  My mom made this dress.  It is the same style as the one she made for me when I was a baby.  When the twins were blessed Madylin wore my dress (with pink trim) and Mom made a matching one with lavender trim for Morgan. Lydia's has blue trim.  The twins had bonnets, too but I decided not to use one for Lydia since her full head of fluffy dark hair is what sets her apart from my other kids. It's her signature feature :)








3 comments:

Judy said...

She is absolutely adorable. She has a kind of a woodland elf/princess look that is SO CUTE. I think it is the huge, dark eyes. Love the dress.

Natalie said...

Sooooo cute!

The Heitritter Family said...

Those pictures are adorable and the dress is incredible!