Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Second Cousins

 We are blessed to live by a lot of family.  We have get togethers often with Russell's extended family and it's a huge loud crowd, but they are fun.  We also live in the same city as 3 of Russell's cousins and their families.  We all have small children and it's fun that they get to play together.

Lydia and Max are 1 month apart and I've taken a few pictures of them over the last year as they've grown.
April 3, 2012
April 16, 2012
October 31, 2012
February 6, 2013
March 13, 2013
March 20, 2013

Lydia and this little guy are only 10 days apart.  I got the chance to watch Caiden for a few weeks while Mom, Heidi, finished up her student teaching and my kids just loved him.  He's very easy going.
October 2012 
I'm so grateful that my kids have lots of little second cousins nearby to play with.
Not a great picture, but here are my kids and their second cousins who we trade babysitting with.  
So fun!

No comments: