Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Baby Shower for Baby Carla

I met some of the best people in college.  I really am very blessed to have gone where I did and found the people that I did.  One of my very best friends had a baby shower in January and I got to take most the day off of "mom duty" thanks to Russell. and go spend time with some of my favorite people.

This is Brie, pregnant with the first girl grandchild for her parents (sister Bridget has 3 boys, and Brie has 1).  She is one of the best people I know and I got to play volleyball with this stud in college and then she was in my wedding party.
 More volleyball players from Cal State.
(Cat, Bridget, Ashley, Brie, me, Amy, Kate)
 Love these 3 ladies.  Ashley was also in my bridal party and I got to room with her in college.   She surprised Brie and flew down from the bay area for the shower. 
I'm so blessed to have such fabulous friends and am so happy that Brie now has a darling little girl to call her own.

No comments: