Monday, October 20, 2008

Weekend with the Hatches

My brother was visiting from Arizona with his wife and 3.5 kids (wife is expecting), so we went down to my parent's house to see them this weekend.  I will be posting some pictures from that visit over the next few days.  We typically only see Spencer and his family about twice a year, so it is always nice to see my nieces and nephew.  This was the first visit where Morgan and Madylin were big enough to actually play with their cousins and follow them around, so that was fun to see.

Friday night the 5 kids spent some time coloring with chalk all over Granna and Papa's driveway.

The next night the whole family went out to dinner.  Everyone was there except for my brother Steven, who is up at BYU-Idaho


I love hanging out with family and watching all the cousins play.  We are excited to see the girls play with their Kinser cousins this holiday season when Russell's brother and sister and their families will be here.  They have only seen Isaac once and none of us have ever met little Austin, so that will be fun!

4 comments:

sara said...

so do you have brothers named Michael and Ryan too??? haha

Katie said...

I know isn't that funny, Sara? Unfortunately, the others are Jacob & Matthew- so not all of our brothers' names match!

Jennifer Lomenick said...

We are excited to come as well and play. I love your girls bows in their hair! Now you will have to learn to make them......

Melody said...

So fun to see a recent family picture of you guys. Hey...I recognize that walkway... :)