Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Favorite Dress

We decided to have a little photo shoot in this teal and brown polka dot dress that the girls got from Grandma Kinser.  She bought it for them because she said it screamed "Katie".  She was totally right! I love polka dots and teal and brown together and anything for my girls that is not pink.  Pink is okay sometimes, I just get tired of it is all.  I am so bummed that Morgan has grown out of the dress so they can't wear it anymore (she has quite a belly on her!).



7 comments:

Jennifer Lomenick said...

I love how you did a collage.

I am so hooked on the Enchantment soundtrak. Not sure if I am more or Staci. Love your back ground music.

Natalie said...

Love those dresses! I have to say I love that color combo, too! Isn't it so sad when they grow out of your favorite things?!

Melody said...

Awww, I love those dresses! That's cool how you did your collage. Ah yes, Katie and her anti-pinkness. Glad to know some things never change. lol :)

Erin Hoy said...

Super cute dresses! I love brown and the teal together.

Liesl Law said...

Your girls are adorable. I really haven't ever seen them. So I am excited to finally see them and stay in touch! The one in the bottom left looks more like Russell, at least that look is a Russell look. Which one is which so I know. Did you get my invite?

Katie said...

The one on top is Madylin, and Morgan is on the bottom left.

Megan said...

Katie, those girls are so cute! Love the dresses! I love teal and brown together too! I think both the girls look like Russell!