Monday, October 27, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

Well we finally made it to the pumpkin patch this weekend.  We had some fun and got some good pictures.  Here are the girls on the hay stacks when we first got there.  I don't think I got one picture of them smiling.  They really are happy girls, I promise ( :

Here we are- the whole fam . . .


When it comes down to picking pumpkins, I'll take THIS one . . .

                                                     and THIS one!


Grandpa and Grandma Kinser came with us, too!


Who doesn't love the pumpkin patch?  
The girls learned a new word- "pumpkin" (although it sounds more like "punky")

4 comments:

Jennifer Lomenick said...

I think if I had to choose I would pick the same pumpkins as you. How fun to be able to go with Grandpa and Grandma. My kids would have loved that!

Liesl Law said...

Dito to Jennifer's comment. You are lucky to have g'parents close and that will go with you to things like that. I wish. We are excited to see Jeremy's parents over Thanksgiving for 10 days,just us no other grandkids! (Tell Jan and Mitch hi for me)

Liesl Law said...

Does Jan have an email? If so can you email it to me? Thanks

Natalie said...

Cute pictures! We waited until my mom and Reed's mom came up here so they could go to the pumpkin patch with us....it's fun to have grandparents with you for fun things like this. I love the Halloween outfits on the girls! :)