Friday, December 12, 2008

Redlands Christmas Parade

Last weekend we went to the Redlands Christmas Parade in downtown Redlands.   It's not the most exciting parade, but it's still fun to be out in the cold looking at all the Christmas lights and listening to all the middle school bands play "Jingle Bells."  The guys always like the classic cars that are all decked out in twinkle lights.  I love the small town feel to it and how it just puts you in the Christmas mood.
I didn't really get any good pictures of the parade because it was too dark, but here is our little family at the parade.

Madylin is sort of smiling. To get them to smile for pictures lately I have to tell them to "show me your teeth" and this is often the result

Morgan does a little better with smiling for the camera. 

Hope you are all finding ways to get into the Christmas mood!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Cute! Sounds like fun! It made me laugh to see the girls all bundled up like that! It's amazing what living in Utah has done for my idea of what COLD is! :)