Friday, October 30, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch 2009

LOVE the pumpkin Patch. Who doesn't love Fall? and the Fall isn't complete without a trip to a pumpkin patch, for me.
Our trip made me feel nostalgic. Just LOOK at last year's pictures on the hay!!! I was seriously close to tears going through the pictures from last year. They used to be so cute and little and baby-faced and now they look like beautiful young ladies!
Just look at my little chunker, Morgan compared to last year. She's finally grown into her chub and I think she's going to be a real beauty one day.

Madylin is the little "firecracker" as we call her. Still stubborn and temperamental and goofy as can be!
Nathan did NOT want to be put down in the pumpkins!
Love this picture!
It's rare that we get a picture of the 2 of us- so I took advantage of the chance. I love the contrast of our eyes- so far all of our kids have his blue eyes, but I hope someday we have a kid with my green eyes!
His shirt says "Baby's 1st BOO!"
Nathan spent most the time walking around with Daddy, as usual (he has a better back!)
Morgan said she was "makin a tower" with the pumpkins.
I love her sweet face in this picture.
They LOVE to hold their brother and include him in everything. They picked this tiny pumpkin for him
The twins blatantly REFUSE to smile for pictures. We stand in front of them waving our arms and making silly faces and sounds and they usually just look away. Madylin is the WORST! She is rarely even looking at the camera and if she is, it's 'cause we caught her for that brief second she wanted to see what silly thing Daddy is doing to try and make her smile.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

So cute! It's amazing how much they grow in a year! I love fall!!! 3 of my 4 have Reed's blue eyes and Makayla has brown, not my green...I didn't think blue was the dominant color...

Jennifer Lomenick said...

They are so cute. Can't wait to see them in a little less than a month. They sure have changed in a year. I love looking at pictures and seeing the difference but agree that it is nostalgic.

Jessica said...

wow, i love these pictures, the one of you and russel is SO nice, definetly deserving of a frame, no joke. and the one of you with your 3 adorable kids, is such a great shot, that needs a frame too.