Monday, October 12, 2009

Nathan's Blessing Day

Nathan had is baby blessing on September 27th.

The outfit he wore was my brother, Steven's and I just loved it. I am a dummy and didn't take many pictures that day of all the family and friends that came to see the blessing and celebrate with us afterwards. I just got this one of the men who were in the blessing circle, minus Josh Fisher. From left to right: Ben Fisher, Russell with Nathan, Aaron Kinser, Dad Hatch, Dad Kinser, Steven Hatch, and Justin Alfrey with Tessa.

At least I got his pictures taken the day before in the outfit! p.s. Olan Mills let's you post your photos, but they have that ugly "print me" button on them . . . sorry

Buy Digital Prints

He was soooo tired when we got there, so every time I put him down he would cry. The photographer was laughing though because he would stop crying the second I picked him up. That's my Nathan- just wants to be held close all the time and he's happy.

Buy Digital Prints

After a while, we got a couple of him sleeping before he woke up crying

Buy Digital Prints

Buy Digital Prints
We finally laid him down, and after a few snapshots of him sleeping, he started to wake up with all the flashing lights
Buy Digital Prints

Buy Digital Prints
Love the yawns!
Buy Digital Prints

Buy Digital Prints
All in all- I'm very happy with them

Buy Digital Prints

7 comments:

Jennifer Lomenick said...

Very cute. Can't wait to see him. What a fun day to remember.

Jessica said...

you should blow up and print the first picture, great family photo! and i love all the ones of nathan, especially a couple of the cryign ones :)

Olson Family said...

Oh, what cute photos! He looks soooooo precious! And you are looking good in your other posts katie...how are you doing?

Natalie said...

I love the crying pictures! So cute! What a cute family picture, too! Nathan look so much like Russell!

Melody said...

Cute pictures! That's funny that our boys were blessed on the same day!:)

Jensine Kinser said...

Very cute family picture. I always forget to take pictures at events. I love the pictures of Nathan--such a variety of expressions!

Alena said...

He is adorable, looks just like Russell!!