Wednesday, October 7, 2009

One Last Summer Adventure

I'm trying to catch up on all that's happened in the last month and it's tough. I think this is the last of the summer activities and then I can post about Nathan's baby blessing.
We went to the L.A. County Fair with Russell's cousin Ben and his wife Lisa and their baby, Luke, as well as Lisa's parents.
The girls loved looking at the animals. This goat got a little too close though.
This made me a bit nervous (some of you know how I feel about birds)
Ever seen a 2-headed mermaid? Now you have!
I don't know why, but I just love this picture of them talking to each other.
The girls had a ball playing with these big styrofoam blocks. Ben and Russell kept building them up, and then they would knock them down before the boys were finished.

Meanwhile, Luke and Nathan kept warm in the stroller
The acrobat show was pretty dang impressive.
And Madylin was captivated by the dog show where they jumped into a pool
Running through the maze of hay
So hard to bother with a family photo when there is so much to do and see.
Here's our little group, minus the Thompsons. A very fun trip and one we'll have to make every summer.

3 comments:

Jennifer Lomenick said...

I know what to get the girls for Christmas. Styrofoam blocks. j/k I love how excited they are. What a fun trip for the family! Glad you guys had a good time!

Melody said...

LOL. You and your weird bird thing.

Jensine Kinser said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun! I love the picture of Nathan and Luke in the stroller together--so cute! Why do you not like chickens?