Friday, February 13, 2009

Since I liked the Picture . . .

 . . . I decided to do another tag.  My sister-in-law sort of tagged me (she tagged everyone who reads her blog) and because I have nothing else to post about at the moment I thought I'd participate.  It's the one where you go to your 6th folder and post the 6th picture.  
This is Madylin at about 6 months old.  She went through a short phase where she liked to suck on her big toe.  It was pretty entertaining.  By her face I'd say she feels no shame in what she is doing and is wondering why it's worthy of a photo. 
Do the tag if you want to- or if you're not sure just check out your 6th photo in your 6th folder and see if it's worth posting about like I did ( ;

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I think all my kids have gone through that stage. I just wish I was flexible enough to do that (not that I would really want to, but just to be ABLE to do it!) Cute picture!

Lisa said...

I love it! It's crazy to think that your girls were that little once!