Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Family Photo Shoot

A couple of weeks ago my old college roommate/teammate who is a wonderful friend and a fabulous photographer took family pictures for us.  She took over 500 photos!!  And then I went through and narrowed it down to my favorites.  Um . . . yeah . . . I still have 157 favorites!!  Okay but here are some of my very very favorites of the whole family and me and Russell with the kids (the kids individual and group pictures will come in another post because this is too long already!)















8 comments:

Jennifer Lomenick said...

Very cute pictures! They turned out cute!

Natalie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE them! (Reed told me to tell you that we're not "indian givers"....so no...we don't want Adam's old clothes back....Although, we ARE hoping for a boy this time around!) :)

Melody said...

These pictures are SO CUTE! What a great looking family you have. And Katie--you look absolutely BEAUTIFUL! You glow. And not pregnant glow--happy mommy glow. :)

Anonymous said...

They ALL are soo cute!! My ABSOLUTE favorite is the one of you and russell holding the kids hands and walking down the street! LOVE IT!!! You are so lucky to have all blue eyed babies! I hope i have the same luck =]

Jessica said...

i know i've already told you but i couldn't see this post and not say it again: ALL the pictures are amazing, your friend did a good job capturing your family and personalities...you and russel look so happy and proud to be parents to your children and they look quite pleased to be part of the family :)

Heather said...

those turned out so good!!!

The Heitritter Family said...

I love these so much. You have such a beautiful family!!

Travis Kinser said...

What a Be-a-u-tiful family. They came out really nice!