Monday, January 26, 2009

Tagged- 8 Things About Me

Got tagged by Russell's cousin, Liesl and I actually liked this one . . .
8 Things About Me
Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the 6 categories
3) Tag others

8 Favorite T.V. Shows:
1) House
2) So You Think You Can Dance
3) One Tree Hill
4) American Idol
5) Leverage
6) Friends
7) Say Yes to the Dress
8) Jon & Kate Plus 8
(pretty much anything that doesn't have Elmo in it!)

8 Things I did Yesterday/what a wonderful life I lead
1) Changed a diaper
2) Went to church
3) Worked in the nursery at church
4) Went to dinner at my in-laws
5) Changed a diaper
6) Went to realtor's house to sign a couple of home offers (fingers crossed!)
7) Watched a movie
8) Checked other blogs for news

8 Things I look Forward To
1) The girls meeting their new baby sister/brother
2) Moving into a house
3) decorating said house
4) Russell finishing school
5) Nephew # 3 on my side- coming in April
6) Taking the girls to Disneyland for the 1st time
7) Getting a new big car to fit 3 car seats in! Yikes!
8) My close family and friends, who all seem to pregnant at the same time as me, having their sweet babies born and hearing their names.

8 Favorite Restaurants
1) Alfredo's
2) Olive Garden
2) Applebee's
3) Zendejas
4) Ruby Tuesday
5) Red Robin
6) Black Angus
7) TGIFridays
8) Panera

8 Things on My Wishlist
1) Go to New York- just me and Russell
2) A House! (Again, fingers crossed!)
3) For the volleyball team I coach to have a successful season
4) A KitchenAid Stand Mixer (in red I think, if anyone's feeling REALLY generous)
5) An absolutely FABULOUS family picture where all 4/5 of us are smiling and beautiful
6) Non c-section child birth- just once!
7) A boy ( at some point, not necessarily now), and another girl at some point
8) Get skinny again after this baby

8 People I Tag
1) Melody
2) Erin
3) Christy
4) Judy
5) Katrina
6) Heather
7) Kami
8) Marissa

1 comment:

Melody said...

That's so cool that you guys are looking to buy a house. How exciting! :) Hey--whadda ya got against Elmo?